|August 08, 2013 - August 19, 2013|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Vol. Life/AD&D, FSA, STD, LTD, 403(b)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The Inventory Specialist facilitates the completion of the day-to-day activities involving the accuracy of inventory, flow of product throughout the facility, and the proper utilization and placement of staff to ensure completion of the aforementioned goals.|
|Duties:||- Maintains accurate inventory management procedures.|
- Item Card Management.
- Kitting Process Management; assist with set up and management of Kits.
- Coordinate documentation and product selection for items available for our member agencies.
- Assist with monthly inventory counting and reporting.
- Daily phone and computer interface to complete various inventory control functions.
- Filing of documentation related to inventory accuracy; maintenance of files.
- Work with distribution and shipping/receiving personnel to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Executes all Ceres/Navision functions in a timely manner.
- Regular inspection of product for quality, safety, and system accuracy.
- Enforces appropriate safety and housekeeping practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. individually, and up to 100 lbs. with the assistance of appropriate equipment and/or co-worker(s).
- Reaching, bending, repetitive motion, etc. for extended periods without rest.
- Must be able to successfully operate all gas and electric-powered forklift trucks, as well as manual pallet jacks and other warehouse support equipment, following completion of mandated training.
|Qualifications:||High School Diploma or GED required. Minimum of 1-2 years of experience/training related to warehouse operations. Requires solid communication and interpersonal skills, along with the ability to handle multiple tasks/priorities simultaneously. Hands-on related warehouse experience is highly desired, including exposure to inventory management systems and knowledge of manufacturing or food product warehousing techniques. Basic to advanced level of operational knowledge with Microsoft Office applications, with a focus on Outlook and Excel. 1-2 years of experience with Microsoft Navision preferred. Any experience with inspected food product (particularly produce) a huge plus.|
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.