|August 15, 2014 - December 30, 2014|
|Benefits:||Medical, Dental, Vision, Life/AD&D, Vol. Life/AD&D, FSA, STD, LTD, 403(b)|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||The IT Analyst's role is to deliver support to end users in the organization about how to use various types of software programs efficiently and effectively in fulfilling business objectives. This includes troubleshooting applications and software for all internal customers, such as operations, development, and other business units. Additionally the role will include end-user training and courseware development. The IT Analyst will also be the primary backup for the systems manager and will provide support for all server systems.|
|Duties:||- Support all Microsoft infrastructure systems|
- Schedule upgrades and security backups of hardware and software systems
- Research and install new systems
- Ensure support is provided to "internal" staff in a professional, courteous, and timely manner;
- Field incoming problem tickets from end users to resolve application and software issues within servers, databases, and other mission-critical systems.
- Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of problem or issue
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Create and deploy feedback mechanisms for end users. Analyze results, make recommendations for support process improvement, and implement changes.
- Report writing for all supported applications from within our applications and data warehouse
- Coordinate with department heads to assess departmental application training needs and objectives.
- Evaluate documented resolutions and analyze trends for ways to prevent repeated future problems.
- Conduct research into software application products and services in support of development and purchasing efforts.
- Provide support for the testing of new and existing software applications under development or consideration for purchase.
- Perform hands-on fixes, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
|Qualifications:||- College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science, information systems, and/or 4 years equivalent work experience. |
- 5 Years Microsoft Server Support
- 5 Years Microsoft Application Support
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of and experience with enterprise and desktop applications, preferably in Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Windows, SQL, and Web based applications.
- Proven experience with troubleshooting principles, methodologies, and issue resolution techniques.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts and reporting methodologies
- Broad knowledge of programming languages and techniques helpful.
- Able to develop and interpret technical documentation for training and end user procedures.
- Knowledge of trends in technology relating to software applications.
- Experience with building and maintaining databases for query and problem tracking.
- Good understanding of the organizationís goals and objectives.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Ability to absorb new ideas and concepts quickly.
- Good analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to conduct research into software development and delivery concepts, as well as technical application issues.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Very strong customer service orientation.
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, and presentational skills.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.